- Co-operative Bank Of Kenya
- MCo-op Cash - Co-operative Bank
Write a review
MCo-op Cash - Co-operative Bank
About this product
This is Cooperative bank’s mobile banking service platform which enables you to access a variety of banking services, money transfer services and payment services. It can be accessed through downloading the M Co-op App or by using the USSD code *667# . The MCo-op mobile App is available to all mobile platforms that is Android, Blackberry, windows and the IOS.
What can you do with the MCo-op cash App?
With the Mco-op App on their mobile phones customers can:
- Get access account services such as; cash withdrawals, cash deposits using the pay bill no.400200, balance inquiry, saving, mini statement request. Customers can also make cardless
- Pay bills such as KPLC, DSTV, Startimes and Zuku. Individuals can also make payments for goods and services.
- Make bulk payments and also schools fees payments to schools with Co-operative bank accounts.
- Apply for Flexi loans (Salary Advance).
- Transfer money to other accounts within the Cooperative bank as well as other local banks
How can you sign up for the Service?
- To sign up you need your ID Card/Passport and a registered mobile phone number ready
- Dial *667# then follow the Menu
- Your mobile number is your MCo-op Cash account number.
- To transact from your Co-operative bank account you need to link the MCo-op cash at any Co-op bank ATM.
- To transact using MCo-op cash directly you need to deposit money from your bank account or Mpesa account.
- For the MCo-op cash APP, download it from your app store for Android, Windows, Blackberry or Apple
How much will cost you?
- Registration is Free
- Balance Inquiries & Other Requests KES 35
- Transfer to Other bank KES 150
- Credit and Debit Alerts KES 35
- Transfer To & Fro SACCO KES 30
- Transfer/ Recieve from M-pesa N/A
- Utility Payments KES 50